Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Cure for the Uncommon Cold.

Houston has its first real cold front moving through and this is enough for every gal to climb up into her attic or dig under her bed for the chance that she might get to wear a cute winter coat (even it is only for 2 days!)


One of the best hidden online stores for apperal is Victoria Secret! When living in Lubbock, I was lucky enough to experience all four seasons for 4 years. My mom got me a beautiful camel colored coat from Victoria Secret for Christmas. See picture below.



Victoria Secret has a beautiful selection of coats. Somewhat pricey, however a coat is in an investment. I still wear my coats that I got in high school! VS has free shipping for orders over $100 and if doesn't fit they have a very easy return policy!





1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for shout-out. Mom does know best and camel coats are a classic like you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete