Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Big Tulle.

For Halloween I will be venturing to New Orleans for The Voodoo Music Festival! Snoop Dogg and Blink 182 in the same weekend?! You can't find that anywhere, but New Orleans of Course.

My parents lived in New Orleans for a little over two years, but I never experienced Halloween there and from what I hear, it is a Halloween like no other. Some of you might say, "Well every day is like Halloween in New Orleans", and this may be true, so all the more reason to go all out for the actual day!

For my costume I have decided to incorporate a tutu. Being as I am not a 5 year old ballerina there are not many stores that sell adult tutu's. I had to make tutu's a few months back and couldn't believe how easy it was! My after pictures will soon follow.Bellow is an easy how-to guide.

You can add a tutu to just about anything to make a great last minute Halloween costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment